PERTUBUHAN KEBAJIKAN KASIH NURUL IMAN NEGERI PERAK
Term Of Donations Agreement
If you Donate to Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak you agree to accept these terms. We will from time to time change the terms, and we advise you to from time to time, upon your visit on the site to check these terms.
1. The terms nuruliman.org.my and nuruliman.org or us or we or our or the owner or this website refers to Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak ( Nurul Iman Home ), the owner of the website.
2. Any payment to the Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak or trustee named is seen as "CHARITY". There is no service, product or any material that will be given if you donate to us.
3. Every donation will be used to finance the operation and development of Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak ( Nurul Iman Home ).
4. Tax exemption is subject to the goverment rule. Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak does not responsible over the failure to get tax exemption.
5. Each donations should not be refunded. To avoid any inconveniences caused to you and also to Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak, it is important to assess your thought and decisions before make a donation.
6. Official receipt only be given if requested. You need to declare the amount of contributions, payment date, name and complete address for the purpose.
7. Payment via paypal.com, mastercard or visa card will be deducted as a 3% marchant fees.
8. Payment through online bank transfer, wire transfer or bank cheque, fees will be charged by the bank.
9. Donations using Bitcoin or Ethereum will not be evaluated with any form of fiat currency at the time the donation is made. The amount or value of Bitcoin or Ethereum will only be made after the sale is made.(The receipt will be issued in the form of the quantity of the cryptocurrency and will not in value of fiat).
Thank you for reading these term and agreement.
Pertubuhan Kebajikan Kasih Nurul Iman Negeri Perak
No, 19A, Tingkat 1,
Jalan Kledang 18,
30020 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan,
Tel : 605 526 0071
Fax : 605 528 0071
email : firstname.lastname@example.org